1. Houston Hangovers (last week #3) (73-32) - Two straight weeks that they have owned the best record for the week, with a 17-3 week followed by a 15-2 week. Montgomery, Tampa, and Florida were all victims of sweeps. They own the world's best exp % at .707. They boast the #2 pitching and batting staffs, with a Top 10 fielding unit. League's best +237 run differential
2. Montreal Garde Imperiale (last week #2) (75-30) Tied Houston with a 15-2 record for the week, with a sweep of Durham and Columbus and winning two of three from former #1 Cincinnati. #2 Batting unit carrying #12 pitching staff and below average fielding squad. Playing above their exp %. AL best run differential of +190
3. Cincinnati Redlegs (last week #1) (73-33) A 10-7 week drops the Redlegs down to #3. Swept Columbus but lost 2 of 3 to Montreal. Playing above exp %, they boast the #2 pitching staff, with top 10 batting and fielding units. Run differential of +145
4. Burlington Coat Factory ( last week #5) (65-40) - An 11-6 week allows for the Factory to leapfrog Hartford for the #4 spot. Won series vs. Durham and Atlanta, and split with current rival San Juan. Playing below exp %, so we should see this team climb in the weeks to come. #3 Pitching staff carrying above average Batting and Fielding units. Run Differential of +144
5. Hartford Whalers (last week #4) (65-40) - 10-7 for the week gets the Whalers back on track after two average weeks, although they might be going in the wrong direction coming off of a 3 game sweep at the hands of Cleveland. Top 10 in pitching, above average in fielding, and #3 in batting. Playing a little below exp %. + 142 run differential
6. Santa Cruz Border Control (last week #9) (64-41) - Rebounded nicley after a 9-11 week with an 11-6 campaign. Did not lose a single series for the week. Top 10 Pitching staff, #3 fielding unit, and above average batting. Playing above exp %, but a very suspect +87 run differential
7. Buffalo Bisons (last week #7) (60-45) - 10-6 for the week making up for last week's dismal 9-12. Swept prev. #10 Dover and split with current #5 Hartford. The league's best pitching staff is still carrying a below average batting and suspect fielding squad. Playing below exp % so they should be able to climb the rankings. +111 run differential
8. Honolulu Tropics (last week NR) (56-49) - A 13-4 week catapults the Tropics into the weekly rankings. Swept Pittsburgh, San Diego, and Kansas City. LA might have an issue with this as they currently lead the division and recently took 3 out of 4, but the Tropics have all the right numbers to make a move, with an exp % of .612 and a +122 run differential. They also are top 10 in pitching and batting and boast the world's best fielding unit.
9. San Juan Cangrejeros (last week #8) (61-44) - A 9-8 week drops the Cangrejeros one spot. They continue to slide, losing recent series to St. Louis and Atlanta after splitting with Burlington. Top 10 in Batting and Fielding and above average in Pitching. Playing close to exp %. Run differential of +99
10. Cleveland Wahoos (last week NR) (62-43) - 13-4 for the week, including a sweep of former #1 Hartford, and former division leader Chicago. Playing better than exp %, with a top 10 batting unit carrying above average Pitching and Fielding. Playing better than exp %, with a very average +75 run differential. Must improve in order to stay on the list.
Off of the list - #6 Montgomery (lost 6 of last 7) and #10 Scottsdale (7-9 for the week)