1. Chicago Black Sox (15-6) - With an expected win percentage of .696 and a run differential of +41, the Sox are out of the gate fast. They also swept #2 Buffalo.
2. Buffalo Bisons (15-6) - Buffalo owns the best expected win percentage in the NL, and the second best run differential. The only thing between them and #1 was a 3 game sweep at the hands of Chicago.
3. Montreal Garde Imperiale (13-8) - Montreal is the best team in the league in terms of expected win percentage and run differential. They also took 2 of 3 from rival Cincinnati.
4. Jacksonville Timucuans (15-6) - Jacksonville debuts at #4 off of a very string start. They improved their ML team dramatically in the off-season and it looks like it is paying off.
5. Philadelphia Bacharach Giants (16-5) - Holders of the best record in the league, the BeeGees are held back by the 7th best expected win percentage in the world. They did sweep Durham and split with Boston.
6. Memphis Blue's (15-6) - Memphis started off strong, winning 3 of 4 from perennial power Houston. They are owners of the NL's 3rd best expected win percentage.
7. Cincinnati Redlegs (14-7) - Cincy owns the 3rd best run differential in the AL. They lost 2 of 3 and won the 1st game of a 3 game set with Jacksonville.
8. Los Angeles Hollywoods (14-7) - LA holds down the #8 spot. They took 2 of 3 from #1 Chicago.
9. Santa Cruz Border Patrol (13-8) - SC checks in at #9. They took 2 of 3 from Boston and swept Scottsdale and Salem.
10. Honolulu Tropics (13-8)- The Tropics take the last spot with a strong expected winning percentage of .599. They split with LA and swept Helena.
Just Missed -