I loooooove winning!

Monday, May 23, 2011

What blog feature would you like to see next?

Here are some topics that we have done in the past as well as some new ideas -

1. Trade Reviews

This was probably the most time consuming blog post, primarilly due to the volume. I could bring it back, but limit it to major deals.

2. Amateur Draft Review

This was also very time consuming, but I did enjoy putting it together. Last season, I reviewed the Season 9 draft. I could do the Seaon 10 draft this season.

3. Player Rankings

Maddie's Team Management spits out these lists every season.

4. Owner Hall of Fame

We have a player Hall of Fame, how about an owner Hall of Fame? Nominations and voting done through the blog - one owner per year elected.

Please trade chat me with other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment