1. Kansas City Crusaders (106-42) Prev #1 - Clinched the North and has a 2 game lead on stubborn Honolulu for the #1 overall NL seed.
2. Boston Massacre (86-51) - Prev #3 - Clinched the AL East and has a 1 game lead over Jacksonville for the #1 seed.
3. Jacksonville TIMUCUANS (87-50) - Prev #2 - Clinched the AL South and is 1 game back of Boston for the #1 and can be no worse than a #2 seed.
4. Honolulu Tropics (92-45) - Prev #7 - Clinched the NL West and will be no worse than the #2 overall seed in the NL. Only 2 back of KC for #1.
5. St. Louis Cardinals (90-64) - Prev #8 - Up by three games in the AL West and four games for the #3 overall seed. Has clinched a playoff berth regardless.
6. Chicago Black Sox (88-66) - Prev #6 - Clinched the NL East and is tied with Tampa for the #3 seed and non-KC side of the bracket.
7. Montreal Garde Imperiale (86-68) - Prev #10 - Clinched the AL North and has a chance for the #3 seed (only 4 games back of St. Louis)
8. Oklahoma City Falcons (86-68) - Prev #9 - At best a Wild Card #1 in the AL. Still can miss the playoffs, but it would be extremely unlikely.
9. Fresno Fire (87-67) - Prev #5 - Three games behind St. Louis in the AL West, Fresno has a magic number of 1 (FRE wins or SAL losses).
10. Tampa Bay Bats (88-66) - Prev #7 - 3 games up in the South over a (still) hard charging Houston squad. Clinched a playoff berth, but still plenty to fight for.
Helena (clinched - WC1 or WC2)
Houston (Magic number of 1 (HOU wins or MNT losses)