1. Boston TEA PARTIERS (11-2) - Best record, expected win percentage, and run differential. World Series contender.
2. Richmond Rampage (9-4) - Second best record, expected win percentage, and run differential. Appears to be Boston's biggest obstacle to appearing in a third consecutive World Series for the AL.
3. Helena Hustle (9-4) - The best team in the NL, for now. NL's best expected win percentage and run differential.
4. Kansas City Crusaders (9-4) - I would not be surprised to see them at the top this time next week. Best team top to bottom.
5. Fresno Fire (7-6) - 4th best expected win percentage, 5th best run differential. Always in the mix.
6. Washington DC Secret Agents (7-6) - A very good team off to a good start.
7. Chicago Black Sox (7-6) - Another team that is always in the mix. 7th in both expected win percentage and run differential.
8. Salt Lake City Mormons (8-5) - Better record than numbers would indicate, although still a good team and should be on this list for the remainder of the season.
9. Montreal Garde Imperiale (8-5) - Our favorite Canadians are a mainstay on the list. Playing above their expectations at the moment
10 - St. Louis Cardinals (8-5) - Not much to separate St. Louis from Memphis and Honolulu. Should be difficult for them to hold off those two for the final spot.