Monday, October 29, 2012
Weekly Rankings - Week 2
1. Richmond Rampage (27-5) Prev #2 - A clean sweep for the hot Rampage - best record, expected win percentage, and run differential. 1st in batting, 3rd in both pitching and fielding. 3-0 vs Top 10 for the week.
2 . Helena Hustle (25-8) Prev #3 - The best team in the NL - NL's best record, expected win percentage, and run differential. 5th in batting and fielding, 1st in pitching. 2-1 vs Top 10.
3. Boston TEA PARTIERS (23-10) Prev #1 - A 12-8 week drops the Partiers from the top spot, but they still have the third best record, run differential, and expected win percentage. 2nd in batting, 5th in pitching, 1st in fielding. 3-3 vs Top 10 for the week.
4. Kansas City Crusaders (22-10) Prev #4 - A 13-6 week keeps the Crusaders in the same spot. 4th best record, expected win percentage, and run differential. 4th in batting, 2nd in pitching, below average in fielding. 2-5 vs Top 10 (Helena and Chicago)
5. Chicago Black Sox (22-11) Prev #7 - Chicago rounds out what is quite possibly the Top 5 for the rest of the season. 5th across the board. 3rd in both pitching and batting, above average in fielding. 3-1 vs Top 10.
6. Charlotte Racers (19-13) Prev NR - A strong 16-4 week catapults the Racers into the Top 10. 9th in both expected win percentage and run differential. 9th in batting, 13th in pitching, 10th in fielding. 6-1 vs Top 10 teams
7. Salt Lake City Mormons (19-13) Prev #8 - Moves up on the strength of an 11-8 week. 5th in batting, 7th in fielding, and above average in pitching. 2-5 vs. Top 10 teams
8. Fresno Fire (17-15) Prev #5 - A 10-9 week drops the Fire 3 spots. Strong in both expected win percentage and run differential so they should climb next week. Average in both batting and fielding and 4th in pitching. 3-4 vs Top 10 teams.
9. Washington DC Secret Agents (17-15) - Prev #6 - Dropped 3 spots partially due to a 10-9 record for the week. 7th in batting, 12th in pitching, below average in the field. 3-7 vs Top 10 teams for the week.
10. Jacksonville TIMUCUAN'S (20-12) Prev NR - Great record and record for the week held back by relatively poor expected win percentage and run differential. Good but not great in all three categories. 5-2 vs Top 10 teams.
9. Montreal Garde Imperiale
10 - St. Louis Cardinals
12. Los Angeles