1. Boston TEA PARTIERS (55-19) Prev #1 - A 17-5 week keeps Boston at the top spot.They are 6th in batting, 1st in pitching, and 1st in fielding. 7-2 vs Top 10 for the week.
2. Richmond Rampage (53-21) Prev #2 - 14-8 for the week keeps them steady. 1st in batting, 4th in pitching, and 3rd in fielding. 6-8 vs Top 10 for the week.
3. Jacksonville TIMUCUAN'S (55-19) Prev #5 - Continues an amazing run. 46-8 over the past three weeks. The numbers don't support this spot, but I have to recognize what they are doing. 9th in batting, 9th in pitching, 6th in fielding. 2-1 vs Top 10 for the week.
4. Kansas City Crusaders (49-25) Prev #4 - Roughed up by the AL and finished 11-11 for the week. Losing ground to the top two. 4th in batting, 2nd in pitching, and below average in fielding. 2-4 vs Top 10.
5. Helena Hustle (49-25) Prev #3 - 10-12 for the week drops them a spot. Also roughed up by the AL. 5th in batting, 3rd in pitching, and 13th in fielding. 2-7 vs Top 10.
6. Salt Lake City Mormons (48-26) Prev #6 - Rapidly closing the gap on KC and Helena with another solid week (16-6). 2nd in batting, 7th in pitching, and above average in fielding. 4-2 vs. Top 10 teams.
7. Washington DC Secret Agents (42-32) - Prev #8 - This is a good team. 13-9 for the week. 7th in batting, above average in pitching, and above average in the field. 7-3 vs Top 10 teams.
8. Los Angeles Hollywoods (40-34) Prev #10 - 11-11 for the week, but exp win percentage and run differential are still relatively strong. 12th in batting, 6th in pitching, below average in the field. 4-5 vs Top 10 teams.
9. Chicago Black Sox (45-29) Prev #7 - Continues to fade - 11-11 for the week. 10th in batting, above average in pitching, 5th in fielding. 0-0 vs Top 10, but only NL Top 10 team to not have a losing record vs. the AL.
10. Durham Tar Heels (41-33) Prev NR - Saved the best for last! 12-10 for the week. 3rd in batting, below average in pitching, above average in fielding. 2-4 vs Top 10 teams.
9. Fresno Fire