1. Boston TEA PARTIERS (77-31) Prev #1 - A 22-12 week keeps Boston at the top spot.They are 2nd in batting, 2nd in pitching, and 1st in fielding. 5-5 vs Top 10 for the week.
2. Richmond Rampage (77-31) Prev #2 - 24-10 for the week and inching closer to the top spot. 1st in batting, 7th in pitching, and 2nd in fielding. 3-5 vs Top 10 for the week.
3. Helena Hustle (74-34) Prev #5 - Best team for the period at 25-9. 5th in batting, 1st in pitching, and 11th in fielding. 6-4 vs Top 10.
4. Salt Lake City Mormons (71-37) Prev #6 - Passed KC and Jacksonville with another very good week (23-11). 3rd in batting, 4th in pitching, and below average in fielding. An outstanding 12-4 vs. Top 10 teams. Most impressive week of all teams.
5. Jacksonville TIMUCUAN'S (76-32) Prev #3 - Still hot with a 21-12 week, but the numbers still don't support a Top 4 ranking. 8th in batting, 10th in pitching, 9th in fielding. 4-7 vs Top 10 for the week.
6. Kansas City Crusaders (64-44) Prev #4 - Another below average week at 15-19. 4th in batting, 5th in pitching, and below average in fielding. 1-5 vs Top 10.
7. Chicago Black Sox (45-29) Prev #9 - Rebounds with a nice 22-12 week. 10th in batting, 12th in pitching, 5th in fielding. 5-1 vs Top 10.
8. Montreal Garde Imperiale (60-48) Prev NR - A 22-12 week puts our favorite French Canadians back in the playoff picture. 7th in batting, above average in pitching, below average in fielding.
9. Los Angeles Hollywoods (58-50) Prev #8 - 18-16 for the week. above average in batting, 3rd in pitching, below average in the field. 1-3 vs Top 10 teams.
10. Fresno Fire (57-51) Prev NR - 21-13 for the week. 12th in batting, 9th in pitching, below average in fielding. 3-7 vs. Top 10.
7. Washington DC Secret Agents
10. Durham Tar Heels