7 games to go, here's where things stand......
1. Salt Lake City - clinched only its third playoff appearance and second division title in franchise history. additionally, this will likely be the best record in franchise history.
2. Montreal - still in the Wild Card #2 race, 2 games back of Durham with the tiebreaker advantage in hand.
3. Cincinnati - eliminated
4. Toledo - eliminated
1. Boston - clinched the division title and a 1st round bye
2. Durham - currently in the Wild Card #2 spot, 2 up on Montreal and 3 up on Washington DC
3. Washington DC - still in the picture, 3 back of Durham for the #2 WC. Loses a tiebreaker to both Durham and Montreal
4. Philadelphia - eliminated
1. Richmond - clinched division and a 1st round bye
2. Jacksonville - clinched the Wild Card #1
3. Charlotte - eliminated
4. Florida - eliminated
1. Fresno - 3 up on both St. Louis and Vancouver for the division. Will play each 3 times.
2. St. Louis - 3 back with 3 remaining vs. Fresno
3. Vancouver - 3 back with 3 remaining vs. Fresno. Controls fate (owns tiebreaker vs. St. Louis)
4. Salem - eliminated
1. Kansas City - clinched division. 3 games back of Chicago for a 1st round bye
2. Pittsburgh - two up on LA and Honolulu for WC#2
3. Cleveland - eliminated
4. Milwaukee - eliminated
1. Chicago - 7 up with 7 to play. currently has a 1st round bye
2. Buffalo - 7 back for the division, but clinched a WC#1 spot
3. Indianapolis - eliminated
4. Baltimore - eliminated
1. Houston - up 5 on Montgomery and 6 on Tampa with six games remaining against those teams
2. Montgomery - 5 back with 7 to play in the division. also 5 back for WC2. Needs a miracle
3. Tampa - 6 back for the division title
4. Memphis - eliminated
1. Helena - Clinched division and and #1 overall seed
2. Los Angeles - 2 back for the WC#2. Holds tiebreaker vs. Pitt
3. Honolulu - also 2 back for WC#2. Holds tiebreakers vs both Pitt and LA
4. San Francisco - eliminated