1. Salem Aggies (87-47) Prev #3 - A 31-9 stretch places the Aggies in firm control over the #1 spot. They are first in record, expected win percentage, and run differential.
2. Oklahoma City Falcons (87-47) Prev #4 - OKC was 29-11 for the period with only Salem better. They are tied with Salem for the best record and are second in expected win percentage and third in run differential.
3. Jacksonville TIMUCUAN'S (80-54) Prev NR - A big drop off to #3, but JAX is worthy of this spot after a 28-12 run. They own the 4th best record, 7th best expected win percentage, and 6th best run differential.
4. St. Louis Cardinals (82-52) Prev #5 - The Cards were 22-18 for the week(s), and own the 3rd best record, 6th best expected win percentage, and 7th best run differential.
5. Chicago Black Sox (77-57) Prev #2 - Chicago was a very average 21-19 over the last two weeks. They have the 7th best record, and the 4th best expected win percentage and run differential.
6. Houston Hangovers (75-59) Prev NR - Houston turned in an excellent 25-15 campaign, and ownsd the 10th best record, and 5th best expected win percentage and run differential.
7. Fresno Fire (76-58) Prev #1 - The former #1 drops dramatically after a 20-20 stretch. They are 9th best in record, but 3rd in expected win percentage and 2nd in run differential. Should be a force in the coming weeks.
8. Montreal Garde Imperiale (77-57) Prev #6 - A good week (24-16) for our favorite French-Canadians. They are 5th in record, but only 8th in both expected win percentage and run differential.
9. Helena Hustle (78-56) Prev #10 - A very good 25-15 week keeps the Hustle in the Top 10, but they are lagging in expected win percentage and run differential (11th in both).
10. Memphis Blue's (77-57)Prev #7 - A 21-19 week sees the Blue's drop two spots. They own the 7th best record, the 9th best expected win percentage, and the 10th best run differential.
11. Philadelphia Bacharach Giants (72-62) Prev #9 - The BeeGees hold on after a 22-18 week. They are 11th in record, 10th in expected win percentage, and 9th in run differential.
8. Detroit Tigers