1. Helena Hustle (28-7) - prev #6 - Winners of 13 straight and a world best 16-3 for the week that included a sweep of #2 KC. Owners of the best record and 2nd best expected win percentage and run differential in the world.
2. Kansas City Crusaders (24-11) - prev #2 - 14-6 for the week, although they were swept by #1 Helena. Best expected win percentage and run differential in the world.
3. Jacksonville TIMUCUAN'S (23-12) - prev #5 - A 13-6 week with all 6 losses coming in the last 11 games. AL's best expected win percentage and run differential.
4. Houston Hangovers (23-12) - prev #3 - An 11-9 week drops the Hangovers one spot. They lost 2 of 3 to Chicago but swept Honolulu. 4th in run differential and expected win percentage.
5. Chicago Black Sox (21-14) - prev #1 - A team that has cooled off after a hot start, Chicago was 10-9 for the week. They won 2 of 3 from Hosuton but lost 2 of 3 to Honolulu. They are 5th in run differential and 6th in expected win percentage.
6. Honolulu Tropics (23-12) - prev #9 - Including the end of the first week, they are on a 22-8 tear. They were swept by Houston and took 2 of 3 from Chicago. 7th in run differential and 8th in expected win percentage.
7. Oklahoma City Falcons (23-12) - prev #4 - OKC falls after an 11-9 week. After winning every series in week one, they have lost or tied their last three. They are 8th in run differential and 7th in expected win percentage.
8. Washington DC Secret Agents (21-14) - prev NR - A 14-6 vaults the Agents into the top 10. They took 3 of 4 from Montreal but lost 2 of 3 to OKC. They are 9th in run differential and 10th in expected win percentage.
9. Montreal Garde Imperiale (18-17) - prev #8 - Une meilleure équipe que leur dossier indiquerait, our favorite French-Canadians were a dismal 8-11 on the week. Still, they remain in the Top 10 due to the AL's 2nd best run differential and expected win percentage.
10. Fresno Fire (20-15) - prev #10 - Fresno hangs on after an 11-9 week. They took 2 of 3 from Montreal and Jacksonville, but lost 3 of 4 to OKC. They own the 9th best run differential and expected win percentage.
7. Philadelphia Bacharach Giants
13. St. Louis