2. Fresno Fire (16-8) - Fresno owns the 4th best record and is second in both expected win % and run differential. They are 2nd in batting, 7th in pitching, and above average in the field. 3-2 vs the Top 10.
3. Helena Hustle (15-9) - The NL's top team is fifth in record, expected win percentage, and run differential. They are average in batting, 3rd in pitching, and 2nd in fielding. 2-2 vs the Top 10.
4. Richmond Rampage (15-9) - The Champ is tied for 5th in overall record, 3rd in expected win percentage, and 8th in run differential. They are near the bottom in batting, but 1st in both pitching and fielding. 2-3 for the week vs the Top 10.
5. Boston Massacre (12-12) - While at the bottom of the Top 10 in overall record, they more than make up for it with the 3rd best expected win percentage and run differential. 4th in batting, 8th in pitching, below average in the field. 2-4 vs. Top 10.
6. Montgomery Burns (17-7) - Owners of the 3rd best record in the league, they are 7th in both expected win percentage and run differential. 2nd in pitching, but average in both batting and fielding. 3-4 vs Top 10.
7. Cleveland Wahoos (14-10) - Tied for 8th in overall record, 6th in expected win %, and 3rd in run differential. 3rd in batting and average in both pitching and fielding. 2-1 for the week vs. Top 10.
8. Vancouver Otters (18-6) - On the opposite end of the record vs. predicted record spectrum from Boston. Tied for 1st in record, but 9th in both expected win % and run differential. 10th in batting, 13th in pitching, and 7th in fielding. 5-5 vs Top 10 for the week.
9. Salt Lake City Mormons (14-10) - 8th in both record and expected win %, 6th in run differential. 5th in batting, above average in pitching, below average in fielding. 1-5 vs. Top 10.
10. Jacksonville TIMUCUAN'S (14-10) - Tied for 8th in record and 10th in both expected win percentage and run differential. 5th in pitching and average in both fielding and batting. 6-5 vs Top 10.
11. San Francisco
12. Kansas City